Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Acid Garageband Loops and Royalty Free Music - Flash music

russell
Tuesday June 12, 2007 - Garageband Loops - Acid Music Loops - Royalty Free Music - Flash Loops - Guitar Loops - Hip-Hop Loops - Thats what it is all about!! Inner Rhythm Studios has a great selection. Well, Inner Rhythm had 257 visitors yesterday! Wow! Another record day! It's so sweet to see our efforts bear fruit. 1320 got together last night to put our studio back together and discuss our next move. There is talk of a block party in Sebastopol on July 3 or 4, maybe both days. I don't think we will make any money, but I'm sure we will have a party! We have practice tonight, so we will talk more about it then. I plan on working on two songs for sure. I want to play 'What I Got' and 'Walkin on Sunshine'. These are two songs that need work. I just finished working out again today. I got on my treadmill and actually ran 5.2 miles! It took me 55 minutes. I feel great! The workouts have definately helped my energy level. I'm going to need it for all of the jams that keep presenting themselves. If our project can stay together, there is the possibility that we may be able to play the Health and Harmony fair next year. That is a kick-ass concert to play. We would be playing along side seriously famous groups. Anyway, I'll have some more audio to post hopefully tomorrow. Peace out....Russ

No comments: