Friday, May 18, 2007

The Daily MUFF



The Daily MUFF

Friday May 18, 2007

Dive into a world of insight and imagination.

Brought to you by
Inner Rhythm Studios.
Audio Production Solutions
Your #1 source for top quality Acid & Garageband Loops.

Band Biz

Hello loyal MUFF divers! Yes, I know you are out there in cyberspace, wondering why you haven't heard any new cuts of our live stuff. Me too. So hopefully our next substantive offering will be worth the wait. TheNHRA supershow is looming ever closer and I for one want to get in as much live play as possible before then. The process of setting up and sound-checking is an art unto itself. It is also a way we can more easily pay our studio rent. Playing out is almost a panacea for our situation. Stay tuned for more info!

MUFF Diving Expedition

You never know what you will find washed up on shore here in Northern CA. Just the other day I found myself hiking up the beach and happened to have my trusty camera on me. Now don't get me wrong, this was a fine specimen of Pacific Love Lobster. Had I a tank to keep her in, she'd still be mine. Oh well, everyone has a story about the one who got away.


Political Punditry

Wow, the level of hypocrisy is beyond belief when Neocons can fall so far from grace and get a "press pass" anyway! There are so many things to scream about, so many in fact, that I will again direct you to RAWSTORY It would be a cool thing if Gore runs again in '08. He is the man of the hour, a man of vision. Besides, he won in 2000. Seems fair.

Oh well, be well!.
Ciao

No comments: