Monday, June 4, 2007

Acid Garageband Loops and Royalty Free Music - Flash music

I see how you're doing the blog thing and all that to help increase traffic.... noticed you were astonished with the figure of 180 folks on one single day - listen, I have a bit of leverage here, I could send you a lot of legit traffic for nothing, simply because I like you guys - actually admire you.However, I need to know something. Where the hell is Ely Reis? Is he dead? Did he quit or wtf?I'm using his stuff on some major video shit over here and I'd like to have a small amount of collaboration if required in the future. Btw, you don't need to be so dicey on your blog. Keep the excessive women content out - keep your real content in, about who you guys are and what you're working towards. Your rankings will improve based on that alone. What your dream for inner rythm studios is.You guys have a lot to give, and the world is your audience. Keep working at it. The money will follow.Thanks, BrianAtlanta.

No comments: