Friday, May 25, 2007

Acid Garageband Loops and Royalty Free Music - Flash music

russellFriday May 25, 2007 - Garageband Loops - Acid Music Loops - Royalty Free Music - Flash Loops - Guitar Loops - Hip-Hop Loops - Thats what it is all about!! Inner Rhythm Studios has a great selection. Hello again, all of you music producers. It's great to communicate with all of you on a daily basis! I just wanted to give you an update on everything. I have been working on our loop formats so that they are even more compatible with other production programs. I want to make sure that our stuff works in all formats with most of the loop music production software that is out there today. There are a ton of them! Inner Rhythm Studios loops work with almost everything. If any of you are having problems with loop compatibility, please do not hesitate to email me. I have formats for everything. My email is at the top of the page, so go for it! On the marketing tip, we are kicking ass!! For the keyword - Acid loops, IRStudios is now ranked #18 on Google. For the keyword Acid Music Loops, we are ranked #3! Wow! Hopefully these improved rankings will result in increased sales. We shall see.

On the band tip, I just want to say one thing....."CHANGE IS IN THE AIR!!!". I'm not at liberty to say what that means just yet, but it's going to be tough. There are some things going on that are out of my control(thank God). I will let you guys know after the shit has hit the fan....Stay tuned for this one!

No comments: