Monday, May 21, 2007

THE RETURN OF SMOOV...

Garageband Loops - Acid Loops - Royalty Free Music - Thats what it is all about!! Inner Rhythm Studios has a great selection.Hey y’all what’s happenin’? I’ve been gone for a few but don’t count Smoov out. I know it’s been a long time, I shouldn’t have left you. Without a dope beat to step to. Think of how many weak shows ya’ slept through, times up, sorry I kept you, thinkin’ a dis, contemplatin’ the mix. The rhymes from the microphone soloist, and when I’m gone I hope everybody’s living to say that the time is now and let’s make it right now. Let’s give it up for the daily bloggers, Russ and Marsh keeping it alive, always fresh and new. As for me, I am always down to make it hot. What could be finer, talk to y’all soon, Smoov out…..

No comments: