Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Acid Garageband Loops and Royalty Free Music - Flash music

Tuesday May 29, 2007 - Garageband Loops - Acid Music Loops - Royalty Free Music - Flash Loops - Guitar Loops - Hip-Hop Loops - Thats what it is all about!! Inner Rhythm Studios has a great selection. Well, today I am going to write about self-discipline. I have been on a mission to lose weight and get my physical vitality back. I would like to be in better shape for our concert coming up here in July. I had 4 good days of exercise and healthy eating. Yesterday for some unknown reason, I slipped up and ate pizza and drank beer and teqilla. Yep, that's right. I had a day of total lazy, debauched drunkery. It's tough to control one's impulses. You know, it really sucks getting older. I used to be able to drink and eat what ever I wanted and I never gained that much weight. Now that I'm 38, things really have an effect on me. I mean the foods I eat and the beers I drink. Being a musician kind of comes with the 'I want to feel good all of the time' kind of attitude. I need to curb that and really control these impulses. I think one of the keys to success is getting back up when you fall down. You can't let a mistake keep you down. So after I finish writing this, I'm going to get on my eliptical trainer and get 'back to the mystery', if you know what I mean. Wish me luck on myjourney, people. I'm rooting for all of you as well in whatever your struggles are. Keep the faith, I'm out

No comments: