Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The MUFF Report


Brought to you by Inner Rhythm Studios.
Your #1 source for top quality Acid & Garageband Loops.
Royalty-Free Music Solutions

Ok, I'm up to my eyeballs in this weird stuff.
Can anyone give me a rational reason for this sh!# ???
Crazy is as crazy does. Seems we are hellbent on screwing the pooch as a species.

Band Biz

Man, we had a good jam last night. It flowed along and the tightness was happening! We should be ready for the Saturday June 9 show at Fiorino's at 10 pm. We cordially invite everyone to come on down and boogie with us!

Political Punditry

Boy oh boy, is the heat on these corrupt public servants (yeah, it's not the public they serve) this week, not to mention Gonzo or Darth Cheney.

The Daily MUFF
Well, you all know I like to give you a beautiful thought to leave with every day, sorry yesterday was just too crazy to get this posted, so how about some extra goodies to appreciate?




I did say extra didn't I? Meshers Out!!!!



No comments: