Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Acid Garageband Loops and Royalty Free Music - Flash music

Wednesday May 30, 2007 - Garageband Loops - Acid Music Loops - Royalty Free Music - Flash Loops - Guitar Loops - Hip-Hop Loops - Thats what it is all about!! Inner Rhythm Studios has a great selection. Good morning class. Today’s topic is internet marketing 101. Mr. Marsh and I have been plugging away at this thing for just over a month now. Here is where we stand as of this morning for a few of our critical keywords on Google’s ranking: Garageband loops - #11, Music Loops - #15, Guitar Loops - #4, Acid Loops - #13. These are all second page search results (except for guitar loops). Inner Rhythm is getting ever closer to the coveted first page. We won’t be satisfied until Inner Rhythm is #1, though. Hopefully some of this will translate over into more sales. It has been really slow the last few days. Buy something people!! My dream of ‘doing nothing’ – did any of you guys see the movie ‘Office Space’? – must become a reality!! By the way, for the keyword – Royalty-Free Music, we are still not even on the map! I’m not sure why.

On the band tip, we had our practice last night. We plowed through the entire set list. With breaks, it took us 3 hours to play all of the songs. That’s good. We are now exactly 60 days away from the Infineon show. We have 60 days to get this band into a lean, mean jamming machine. We are almost there. Greg Eccles has decided to join us once again as well. This will give us an extra hour or so of material. This is going to be very interesting.

On the work-out tip, I had a very constructive day yesterday. I ran 3 miles and worked out on my elliptical trainer. Later in the afternoon, I used my free weights and worked chest for 40 minutes. Diet wise, I consumed around 2000 calories for the day. I would say that was a success. One day at a time, they say. Today, I’ve got to get back on that horse and ride. I plan on starting my cardio around 11am this morning. That gives me 2 hours to work on whatever I need to before I workout. Have a good day. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: